Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cool beans!

I don't know about you, but i spent a good part of my childhood playing with hot wheels. Some of my favorite times we're spent with my brother building outrageous tracks for our collection of metal cast machines to barrel through at break neck speeds. Nothing really compares to that anymore, 'except maybe a few hours of Burnout 4...

Well it seems that the Wachowski brothers want to cash in on my nostalgia for imaginative racing with their remake of the Classic Speed Racer. From the look of the latest trailer, they seem to have peered into the deep of my childhood fantasies and come up with an ADD fueled, hyper stylized trip down memory lane.


I know that this coming may the 10 year old inside me will spring back to life. If only for a few hours.



No comments: